WordPress Plugin: Recent Changes
As WordPress comes of age as a powerful CMS and Bliki the ability to see recently changed items has become an important feature.
This plugin adds a widget to your sidebar that allows you to:
- set a title for your list of recent items in the side bar
- choose recently changed posts, pages or both
- select 1-15 most recently modified items in your sidebar
- exclude multiple pages or posts by ID
I have added a shortcode to the plugin so you can add a list of recent changes to any page or post.
[recentchanges] will add a list of the 5 most recently changed pages and posts. You can set the following parameters to modify the results:
content = ‘pages’, ‘posts’ or ‘both
number = ’1′ to ’15′
exclude = any number of pages/post by ID separated by commas
[recentchanges content='pages' number='10' exclude='5,8'] would generate:
- Titus Bicknell
- WordPress Plugin: RSS in Page
- Wordpress Widget: Recent Pages
- PHP timezones
- WordPress Plugin: Recent Changes
- Add files to your posts/pages
- Research Project: online back up
You can add the function to a theme with default parameters by adding the following code:
Or with custom parameters by adding and altering the following code:
$atts = array('number' => '10', 'content' => 'pages');
NB all functionality of my WordPress Widget: Recent Pages has been incorporated into this new widget.
Download Recent Changes and please leave a comment if you have feature requests and/or issues.
If you find this plug in useful please consider donating to its future development: